Quite more than just optics.
Everyone needs different prerequisites to feel good at work. To ensure that this works, every team member at Docter Optics has the opportunity to actively participate in our DO-Well employee programme.
- Anniversaries, employee events
- Co-design of workplaces, meeting and social rooms as well as outdoor areas
- flat rate drinks
- Vitamin and mobile phone refilling stations
Balancing success at work and happiness in the family is not that easy. Yet inner balance is crucial for a happy life and has been proven to promote good health. That's why we support our employees with numerous benefits so that they can balance their work and private lives.
- Options for special leave
- Mobile working
- Part-time working models / partial retirement offers
- At least 30 days holiday for all
- Overtime compensation
Health is the be-all and end-all - without it, nothing works - neither privately nor at work. We want to make our contribution to this and offer a variety of programmes that promote a healthy lifestyle and support our team in achieving personal and professional goals.
- Bike leasing
- Online sports courses & webinars
- Healthy and personalised offers in the company canteen
- Regular company medical examinations
- Cooperation with regional sports clubs and studios
- Participation in various sporting events
- Preventive healthcare programmes, e.g. flu vaccination
- Blood donation campaigns
- Health days with various workshops
Communication and development
We rely on open communication, feedback and short decision-making processes.
- Employee surveys
- Qualification programmes
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Open-door meetings with the management
Special company benefits
And what else? Our employees benefit from many other attractive special company benefits*, such as
- Annual special payment
- Subsidies for daycare fees
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Special subsidies for trainees (e.g. books and rent)
* Depending on location, length of employment and job